5.12.16

metallic notes

If you follow me on the gram you'll know that my metallic loving has a gone a little overboard, WHO CARES, I LOVE IT. If there was ever a time of the year for bringing all the shimmer and sparkle, it's now, and so I'm breaking out every metallic piece in my wardrobe, and obviously adding a few along the way, thanks Zara for supporting my obsession, always got a girls back. I used to think metallic pieces were for the dressier occasions only...how wrong was I.



Photos by Faye Fearon ( IG / Portfolio )

These trousers are my absolute love right now, obviously metallic gold trousers aren't the piece I'd ease yourself in to the trend with if you're a little sceptical because fo'sho you get a few looks thrown your way, haters gon hate but I'm shining kid so I don't care, 21st century magpie over here.

       






I've tried to break the trend up in to a couple of levels so that you can find the key metallic piece to suit your style..

easy does it :

crank it up :




SHOP MY LOOK HERE 



Photos by Faye Fearon ( IG / Portfolio )


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig