6.11.16

transitional pieces A/W


With summer finishing a lot later than usual this year, my winter wardrobe is looking a bit sparse. So taking summer pieces and layering them up has been an absolute must for me over the past few weeks, like for real, winter appeared over night, there was no time for faux fur coat shopping. I only shot this outfit a couple of weeks back when the temp started to drop so it's for sure not as layered as I would recommend now! To layer it up a little more I'd dress it with a polo neck underneath and then throw another chunky knit over the top, or throw a heavy weight jacket over your shoulders for an easy off duty look.





Photos by Faye Fearon ( IG / Portfolio )



Layering knits over slip dresses is a look that I'm in love with this winter, it's safe to say slips took over during the summer and I'm not discarding my favourite wardrobe piece because the heat decided to bow out. I've taken to throwing chunky knits over slips, giving a serious cosy but luxe vibe. Finish the look of with ankle boots and if you're feeling daring enough, a pair of fishnets and you're good to go.

Shop my favourite knitwear pieces and slips below :



Photos by Faye Fearon ( IG / Portfolio )
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig