29.8.16

L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro / EDIT ONE


I'm all for trying new hair styles, I'm forever screenshotting and pinning hair styles that I want to try but obviously never actually get round to. I got my hands on the L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro range and figured this would be a THE best time to get my life together and pull together a few looks that I'd wanted to do for an age.


                           
                          
                           

My hair is naturally straight but I always die when I see looks with sleek straight frizz free hair, total glam vibes. One of the products from the range is the "Sleek It - Ultra Smoothing Cream" this is an absolute #gamechanger. I've steered away from frizz/sleeking creams for ages purely because I always feel they don't sit well in my hair after drying, there is literally nothing worse than walking around all day feeling like your hair has a tonne of product in it, similar to that feel where you start drying your hair and you can feel the conditioner is still in your hair? <--- this makes me want to go back to bed and cry. BUT, I was surprised to find with this that the weight/texture/general feel of my hair, was completely normal but it was SO sleek. It's a heat protector as well so if you reach to style it with hair straighteners afterwards, you don't have to add even more product in to ensure that you're not damaging your hair, this cream has got your back gals. If you're just wanting a heat protector then I highly recommend the "Heat It - Hot & Straight" spray, this is fab by itself in order to achieve that poker straight look without damage, oh and a bonus, all the products smell divine which is enough itself for me to use them! After drying and straightening, I add a touch of hairspray just to smooth the baby hairs down where my hair parts. - TOP TIP - use a toothbrush (obvs not your usual one, that's just not a good idea) to brush the hairs back in to your desired style, picked this trick up a while ago and it helps them to stay in place and looks a hell of a lot more natural than just spraying a tonne of hairspray and smoothing back with your hand. There is different strengths of hair spray in the Studio Pro range but I opted for strength 3 "Lock It - Fixing Hairspray" as they're only baby hairs after all, industrial strength is probably not so necessary in this case.

Et voila, you have a super sleek poker straight style. I added a bold lip and a statement choker in order to achieve that daring look I was leaning toward but it can look super cute with a natural lip and minimal accessories, you make it work however you want it to, get re-inventing your hair!



*The products in this post were gifted to me by Preen Me VIP and L'Oreal Paris, all opinions reflected are entirely my own.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig