30.8.16

L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro / Edit Two


Taking your hair from one style to another can be enough of a struggle in itself, if you have super straight hair naturally (sleek straight style here) then like myself, you'll find maintaining curls can be such a hassle.





I've never bought a hair product that was designed specifically for holding curls, I've just used hairspray and hoped for the best, the best usually being slightly wavy hair by midday which sucks when you sacrifice that extra time in bed for bouncy curls. I tried out the Loreal Paris Studio Pro "Heat It - Hot & Curl" spray before curling, and I don't know how but hey yes hello hallelujah, I had curls that lasted all day and  OVERNIGHT. A given they were a little flatter but to even have wavy hair the day after would be a miracle. I jump between a thin barrel and a wide barrel wand to give a variety of curls and make it look a little more relaxed for a casual look, although I'm totally digging the loose brushed out waves with an old Hollywood vibe to them which can be achieved with just a wide barrel. To fix the curls I used the "Lock It - Fixing Hairspray" in strength 5, I'm 99% sure this was the miracle product that helped to keep the curls locked overnight so the I think the key is getting industrial strength hair spray. Another tip to get the curls to hold, after curling let the curl drop in to your hand and wait for it to cool, this way it maintains its shape when you drop it.

Keep it natural with laid back make up and loose curls or go all out with tight ringlets and a daring choice of lip colour, work it to suit your mood and feel your most sassy, confident self! 


*The products in this post were gifted to me by Preen Me VIP and L'Oreal Paris, all opinions reflected are entirely my own.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig